Friday 28 August 2009

Zipper Club T-shirts

One of the things I notice now that I'm walking every day is that there are lots of other people out there walking too.

Unless they are carrying the little red pillow it is hard to guess whether they, like me, are recovering from heart surgery or just walking for the pleasure or other health benefits.

I thought I'd make some t-shirts to help us identify each other.

I don't know about you but some times it gets pretty lonely struggling through recovery. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone else going through the same thing.

Here is a look at what I'm working on. I'm just getting started so let me know if there is anything you would like to see or improvements to be made.


create & buy custom products at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment